In a neighbourhood in Brussel, with not always the best reputation, we find our regular customer Lara and her boyfriend Nic. Their homebase in Belgium, an apartment filled with greens and quiet, shows a different side to the rumours of Sint-Jans-Molenbeek.
The apartment is stacked with books in different languages, and music instruments, showing off the two main activities of the couple. Nic is a musician and Lara is an interpreter, she speaks no less than six languages.
Found at NOME furniture:
– Daybed / sofa, Dutch design 1960
– Sideboard, Dutch design 1960
– Side tables, Denmark 1960
– Desk chair, Denmark 1960
– ‘Royal system’ wall unit by Poul Cadovius, Denmark 1950
– 1-piece string wall unit by WHB, Germany
OTHER CLIENT INTERIORS