Decorating your home is never an easy job.
It’s easy to focus a bit too much on specific trends, pinterest or what magazines tell you to like.
Living together with someone gives an extra edge
to your choices, you have to agree on your style
– or at least meet halfway.
We heard Guillame and Shabnam had their share of furniture-battles,
but at least always worked it out.
– and did pretty well we might add.
They found their Cadovius at Nome and filled it up
with books, plants and little knick knacks. When the house gets too crowded, some chairs are being upgraded to fancy ‘terrace furniture’.
Found at NOME furniture:
– WALL UNIT ‘ROYAL SYSTEM’ BY POUL CADOVIUS, 60’S
– Mimi set by Max Sauze
– Dining table Johannes Andersen voor Uldum Møbler
– Various dining chairs by Louis van Teeffelen for Wébé
OTHER CLIENT INTERIORS